Terms & Conditions
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our” / “Company” individually and collectively refer to Futstep® Professional Shoe Care and the terms “Visitor” / “User” refer to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and/or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions because they
are binding on all users of this Website.
Futstep® Professional Shoe Care is a registered trademark owned by Amit Krishan Pandey United Private Limited having its registered office at Row House No. 4, Narayan row houses, Vivekanand Nagar, Jai Bhawani road, Nashik Road, Nashik 422013
The following terms of service are to help you understand the process of work at Futstep. This will help the customers avoid any confusion related to our services or products as services and hence, have a smooth business relationship with Futstep.
1) All sports or casual or cloth material shoes are cleaned by the deep cleaning process. All types of leather shoes or boots or velvet-finished or suede or nubuck leather shoes are cleaned by dry cleaning and wax polishing process depending upon their material. The final call related to what process is to be followed is taken by the workshop team.
2) Our team members at Futstep never assure or promise a specific result or a new pair of shoes post-cleaning or restoration process as there are different kinds of stains and spots due to different activities performed on the shoe before it reaches us. However, we use premium quality shoe cleaning tools, polishing machinery, and cleaners to treat the shoes with the utmost care.
3) Please note that the shoes reach us in a dirty condition or are covered with dust. There may be some spots or marks that are not clearly visible before the cleaning or restoration process and are discovered only after the cleaning or restoration process. In such a case, Futstep won’t take any responsibility for any kind of smudges, bleeding of colors within the shoe due to its material, or roughed-up spots. In such a scenario, Futstep won't be held responsible for any damages.
4) Futstep will attend to only those complaints which are received within 2 working days from the date of delivery of shoes. Beyond that, no complaints related to delivered items will be entertained. The user must write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to highlight their issue supported by images or videos.
5) Futstep reserves the right to deny services to any individual or group.
6) Security Rules: Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” or (4)
sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and/or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
7) General Rules: Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
8) INDEMNITY: The User unilaterally agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses, and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.futstep.in or their breach of the terms.
9) LIABILITY: User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of the user transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not
limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption,
suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall the Company’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to the Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
10) DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations, or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website
and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organizations or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
11) DISPUTES: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the use of this website or the services of Futstep, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Futstep. The arbitration hearing shall take place in Nashik before a single arbitrator. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Only Courts at Nashik shall have the sole territorial jurisdiction regarding all matters concerning the use of this website and the services of Futstep.
12) USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes, or any combinations thereof, appearing on this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by the business and/or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise, use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission.